Quick fix for "Low Bandwidth" message after launching the PSI Bridge Secure Browser.
- Refresh the system check. Often the low bandwidth notification is due to a temporary reduction in service.
- Find an area with a stronger and stable connection if you are using wireless connection (Wi-Fi).
- For a stable connection, make sure other devices connected to the same network are not streaming, uploading, or downloading content.
- Reboot your router/modem.
- Relaunch the PSI Bridge Secure Browser.
"Failed Bandwidth" message self - help fix:
A LAN connection or a wired connection will result in a better connection.
[NEEDS TO BE PERFORMED IF NETWORK AND SPEED TEST IS PASSABLE] Disabling unused devices in WINDOWS OS.
- Open up Sound (Control Panel > Hardware and Sound > Sound).
- Click on Recording Tab.
- Disable one or all unused device on the list.
- Click OK.
- Relaunch PSI Secure Browser.
You may also refer to this link for our PSI Bridge System Requirements.
If the issue persists, you may reach out to our Technical Support Hotline.