Simple uninstall of the PSI Bridge Secure Browser in Windows Operating System
1. Click the Windows “Start” icon and start typing “Programs” in the Search box and select "Add or remove programs".
2. In the Search field, type psi and select “Uninstall” as illustrated in the following. Follow the onscreen prompts to complete the uninstall. Reboot your computer before re-installing PSI Bridge Secure Browser.
Simple uninstall of the PSI Bridge Secure Browser in macOS
1. Navigate to Finder and open a new finder window with ⌘N. Type “PSI Bridge Secure Browser” in the search box and right click the application and select “Move to Trash” to uninstall. Empty the Trash Folder to complete the process.
Simple uninstall of the PSI Bridge Secure Browser in Linux Operating System
1. Navigate to the folder where PSI Bridge Secure Browser installation file was downloaded.
2. If PSI Bridge Secure Browser AppImage was initially extracted from the Archive, then double-click the AppImage file to open the installation wizard. If the installation was performed directly from Archive, then open the AppImage in the archive to uninstall the PSI Bridge Secure Browser.
3. From the installation wizard click on “Uninstall” button in the main window to remove the PSI Bridge Secure Browser.
*Important Note: Uninstallation of PSI Bridge Secure Browser is NOT REQUIRED on Ubuntu 22.04, as the application will only install temporary files. Once the Secure Browser application is closed, AppImage will be removed.
Advanced uninstall of the PSI Bridge Secure Browser in Windows operating system
(use this section only on a Windows computer if a simple uninstall/reinstall does not solve your problem)
1. Open Windows Explorer Folder.
2. Open the following folder: Windows (C:)> Users> (Your Username)> AppData> Roaming
3. Locate the and delete the following folders:
• PSI Bridge Secure Browser
• Go to your "Local" folder and delete psi-bridge-secure-browser-updater.