Unable to access/launch exam quick fix:
- Verify that your appointment date, time, time zone, and time of day (AM/PM) are correct. You may confirm the following details from the confirmation email you received or from your exam dashboard.
- If the appointment information is correct, your appointment is scheduled to begin within 30 minutes (before and after), and the button is not clickable. Close the PSI Secure Browser by using the "X" symbol on the upper right and relaunch the PSI Secure Browser application.
Exam Not Listed quick fix:
- Verify your login credentials before attempting to log in again so as to not lock yourself out.
- In addition, verify you are at the correct launch link for your exam. This would have been provided to you by your exam sponsor.
- If the exam button is not available, confirm your booking time. If you are too early (or too late), the button will not be available. If it is prior to your booking time, wait until closer to that time. If it is after, you will need to contact the Candidate Support Team for the next steps.
If the issue persists, you may reach out to our Technical Support Hotline.
Please sign in to leave a comment.