Uninstalling and Re-installing the PSI Bridge Secure Browser in Windows OS
1. Type “PSI Secure Browser” in the Search box in the lower left corner and select "Uninstall".
2. Return to the Search box and type “Control Panel” and select "Open".
3. Look for "Programs" and select "Uninstall a program" inside Control Panel.
4. Inside Programs and Features, scroll down until you find the PSI Secure Browser.
- Click to select the PSI Bridge Secure Browser and select "Uninstall" .
5. After uninstalling the PSI Secure Browser, open Windows Explorer Folder.
6. Open the following folder: Windows (C:)> Users> (Your Username)> AppData> Roaming
7. Locate the and delete the following folders:
• PSI Bridge Secure Browser
• Go to your "Local" folder and delete psi-bridge-secure-browser-updater.
8. Go to "Downloads" folder and click on PSI-SecureBrowserSetup to re-install the PSI Bridge Secure Browser.
Uninstalling and Re-installing the PSI Bridge Secure Browser in macOS
1. Delete the “PSI Secure Browser” icon from your desktop by selecting "Move to Trash" and delete from the Trash folder.
3. Navigate to Finder and open the Application folder, type PSI Secure Browser in the search box and delete all folders named PSI Secure Browser. Empty the Trash Folder.
Installing Bridge Secure Browser in macOS
1. Open the email confirmation you receive and click the link where you can log in to your exam dashboard to launch your exam.
• home.psiexams.com is the default link, please refer to your confirmation email for the specific exam link and instructions from your exam sponsor.
2. Once logged in, navigate to "Exam" and click "Launch Exam" to download and install the Bridge PSI Secure Browser.
Please sign in to leave a comment.