- Camera issue when clicking the “Take Photo” button from the Proctor Station getting the below. (OPS 2.2 sites)
- Check first if you already applied the Troubleshooting step on this link.
- If you applied the steps from the link above, go ahead and proceed.
- Get the IP address of the server.
- For example: 192.168.10.5 is the IP address of the server, make sure that you add the IP address link on the configurations.
- Add the IP link in the JAVA configuration
- Add the IP link in the Internet Explorer configuration, trusted site and compatibility view.
- For MS Edge Go to Settings > Default Browser > Internet Explorer compatibility > Incompatible sites only, then add the URL to the Allow sites to be reloaded in Internet Explorer mode (IE mode) *Make sure that the IE logo is visible as what is shown below.
- After applying all of the configuration. Go back to the Patch 1 folder that you already downloaded: http://media.psiexams.com/FlashExceptionPatch1.0.zip
- Open the “mms” file
- Once you open the “mms” file add this link: AllowListUrlPattern=http://http://192.168.10.5/
The IP address has been added to the code
- Run the “FlashExceptionPatch” as administrator.
- Then used the http://192.168.10.5/ as your check-in link, since site has different IP’s you need to check first the IP address of the server before the configuration.