"Submit" button not displayed on the Exam Password page
If you are attempting to take an RPNow exam and the "Submit" button is not displayed after clicking the "Insert Password" button and you are unable to enter the exam, please follow the steps below:
- Click inside the Password field so the cursor is in the Password text box
- On your keyboard click the "Enter" key to submit the Password
- The password should now be submitted and your exam should now load
Password is erased/not working when trying to enter an exam
When trying to enter the exam, your password is successfully inserted into the Password Field when you select “Insert Password”. When you click to enter the exam, the Password is erased, the page refreshes, and you are unable to access your exam.
This issue is caused by an incorrect Exam Password.
1. Download the RPNow Secure Browser
2. Open the RPNow Secure Browser
3. On the Exam Information page make sure you select the correct Instructor and Exam in the Drop Down menu
4. Continue through the Remote Proctor Interview Process
5. Log in to your Course Management System NOTE: Make sure that you use your normal Login Credentials. Do NOT click the Insert Password button
6. Navigate to the same exam that you selected on the exam Information page. If you select a different exam than what was selected previously, the incorrect password will be inserted.
7. Before clicking the "Insert Password" button, be sure that you are on the Exam Password page and that there is an empty password field on the page.
If Step 1 does not solve the issue please contact your Exam Provider and include the exact Exam name, Instructor name, and course in which the issue occurred in.