Uninstalling RPNow PSI Secure Browser in Windows OS
1. Type “Control Panel” in the Search box in the lower left corner and select "Open".
2. Inside Control Panel look for "Programs" and select "Uninstall a program".
- If you do not see Programs and Features click the drop down next to "View By" in the top-right corner and select "Small Icons"
3. Inside Programs and Features, scroll down until you find the PSI Secure Browser.
- Click to select the PSI Secure Browser and select "Uninstall" .
4. After uninstalling the PSI Secure Browser, open Windows Explorer Folder.
5. Open the following folder: Windows (C:)> Users> (Your Username)> AppData> Roaming
6. Locate the and delete the following folders:
- PSI Secure Browser
Uninstalling RPNow PSI Secure Browser in macOS
- Go to Finder> Applications and look for “PSI Secure Browser”
- Delete the “PSI Secure Browser” icon from your desktop
- Double click the icon and select “Move to Trash”
- Navigate to Finder> Go> Go to Folder>
- Type “~/Library” and hit Return
- Open the Application Support folder
- In the Application Support folder delete the following folders
Installing RPNow Secure Browser
Open Chrome browser and go to remoteproctor.com or myrpinstall.com , click on the dropdown and select and confirm your Organization to download and install the PSI secure Browser software and access your exam.
Please sign in to leave a comment.