If you are getting a Network Bandwidth Too Low message that shows you have a 0 KBPS connection, please follow the steps below:
For Windows OS
- Check which camera drivers are listed in Chrome by going to this site in Google Chrome://settings/content/camera.
- Check which camera is set to be the default in Device Manager (Look under either “Camera” and/or “Imaging Device”)
- Go to Control Panel> Programs and Features and delete all the Camera Drivers listed in Chrome (located in step 1) except for the default camera driver listed in Device Manager (located in step 2).
- Restart your computer
For MAC OS
1. Go to System Preferences.
2. Click Sound.
3. Click Input Tab
4. Select the correct/working audio device, close everything, restart your computer and try Launching SB.