If you are using a Microsoft Surface Pro Device and the rear facing camera is turning on instead of the forward facing camera, please use the steps below.
Disable rear camera in device manager
- Open Control Panel
- Select Device Manager
- Click "Imaging Devices" to expand the camera options
- Search and locate the "Rear" camera
- Right click the rear camera device and click "Disable"
- If you do not locate the “Rear” camera under Imaging Devices, locate System devices.
- Search and locate "Microsoft Camera Rear"
- Right-click the rear camera device and click "Disable"
NOTE: To enable the device go through the steps a-d and select "Enable" instead of "Disable"