1. In the administration tab in PSI admin, look up the test center by ID.
2. Click Add Sessions.
3. Create the Session Using the Following Steps:
a. Select the day in the calendar below. Once selected, it should appear in the selected dates area.
b. Select a start time and end time for the session. Check with the session information for the site to make sure this does not coincide with any existing sessions.
c. Under seats, move all the seats from the left column to the right column.
d. Check the Box next to Configure Specific Tests. Then check the box next to ACT Demo Exam.
e. Click Submit.
3. In the next screen (Also called the Define Sessions screen), click the radial button next to the session that you have just created. Then Click Approve.
4. In Rundeck, open the job using the following steps:
a. Click LC_Production
b. Click the down arrow next to OPS
c. Click the LC_Create_Pack_File_For_A_TestCenter_Job
5. Fill out the form to recreate the .pak file.
NOTE: If the test center already had a test session scheduled for today, ask a T2 agent before recreating the .pak file.
a. Enter the Test Center's ID number
b. Enter the date in the format MM/DD/YYYY
c. Click the "Run Job Now >" button
d. Wait for the job to complete.
6. Bask in victory.