1. Close the “PSI Secure Browser” software. If you are logged in to GeForce Experience, turn off all of the features inside the application namely:
a. In game overlay
b. Game Stream
c. Other features (This may vary from devices)
2. Relaunch the PSI Secure browser and check if Nvidia is still detected as prohibited app.
3. If Nvidia Is still detected close the secure browser then open the “Services” Application (You can type this on the search bar on windows).
4. Look For “NVIDIA Display Container LS”. Right click, press “Properties” and then click “Stop”.
5. Do the same process as above on the “NVIDIA LocalSystem Container”.
6. After the exam, re-open the services application and go to the properties of “NVIDIA Display Container LS” and “NVIDIA LocalSystem Container” then press “Start”. Also turn on the Geforce experience features that had been disabled, then restart the device.