Having problems setting up your camera? Here are some steps you can take:
1. Run networktest.twilio.com - Check camera and microphone functionality through https://www.webcamtests.com/ & https://www.onlinemictest.com/
2. Check the default camera to see if camera is working.
3. Check the camera detected by Google Chrome and Device Manager. Uninstall other cameras detected.
4. Restart the computer. If still not working, try creating a new user account or a different device.
1. Open Terminal.
2. Enter sudo code: sudo killall VDCAssistant.
3. Enter the administrator password.
4. Enter sudo code: sudo killall AppleCameraAssistant.
5. Close Terminal and check default camera application if working (PhotoBooth/FaceTime).
6. Relaunch PSI Browser.