Having problems setting up your camera? Here are some steps you can take:
3. Check the camera detected by Google Chrome and Device Manager. Uninstall other cameras detected.
4. Restart the computer. If still not working, try creating a new user account or a different device.
1. Open Terminal.
2. Enter sudo code: sudo killall VDCAssistant.
3. Enter the administrator password.
4. Enter sudo code: sudo killall AppleCameraAssistant.
5. Close Terminal and check default camera application if working (PhotoBooth/FaceTime).
6. Relaunch PSI Browser.