Having problems setting up your camera? Here are some steps you can take:
3. Check the camera detected by Google Chrome and Device Manager. Uninstall other cameras detected.
4. Restart the computer. If still not working, try creating a new user account or a different device.
macOS - applicable only on MacOS Catalina 10.15 and preceding versions.
1. Open Terminal.
2. Enter sudo code: sudo killall VDCAssistant.
3. Enter the administrator password.
4. Enter sudo code: sudo killall AppleCameraAssistant.
5. Close Terminal and check default camera application if working (PhotoBooth/FaceTime).
6. Relaunch PSI Browser.
macOS 11 (Bigsur), macOS 12 (Monterey), macOS 13 (Ventura)
1. Go to activity monitor.
2. Check for any 3rd party camera.
3. Open photo booth and facetime to check if camera is working.
4. If camera is working with photo booth and facetime, relaunch PSI secure browser.
5. If camera is not working, restart device then relaunch PSI secure browser.