Unable to share your camera feed? Here is a quick fix for that:
For Windows OS
1. Check for 3rd party camera application running. If it is running on the background, make sure to close it.
2. Make sure you have allowed apps to use your camera, you can check it by going to Camera Privacy Settings. From the list, make sure it is on. If it’s off, please slide the button to the right to allow.
3. Also, allow Win32WebViewHost in Camera Privacy Settings.
For MAC OS
1. On your Mac PC, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Security & Privacy, then click Privacy.
2. Select Camera, then Select the checkbox next to an app to allow it to access your camera.
3. Deselect the checkbox to turn off access for that app.
If you turn off access for an app, you’re asked to turn it on again the next time that app tries to use your camera.