- If you forgot your Saica user account password, you can request a temporary password by clicking the “Forgot Password?” link below the "LOGIN" button when attempting to log into the Saica website:
- When you click the “Forgot Your Password?" link, a Forgot Password dialog box will prompt you to fill in the Saica ID.
- Type in the Saica ID then click on the "Request New Password" button and a reset link will be automatically sent to the email address we have on file for your license.
Keep in mind that the subject line of the e-mail should read as follows: Saica Password Reset
Feel free to check your spam folder if it doesn't show in your inbox.
- Next, open up the e-mail to access the reset link.
Here is an example of what the e-mail should look like:
- The final step is to click on the "Reset Now" link to update the password.
We highly recommend that you log in then update the password to something new that you can always remember.