The first time that you run PSI Secure Browser in macOS 11 Big Sur machine, you will be required to allow Screen Recording. The following screen should display:
1. Click on “Open System Preferences” button
2. Click the icon labeled “Security & Privacy”
3. Click the “Privacy” tab at the top.
4. In the Lefthand column, click on “Screen Recording” to manage app permissions
5. Ensure the box next to “PSI Secure Browser” is checked.
6. RPNow must then be restarted so you will want to choose “Quit & Reopen” button.
7. After doing so, Kindly relaunch the PSI Secure Browser. If prompted to allow your Camera and/or microphone, click ‘OK’.
If you encounter any other problems, kindly Contact Us.