Yes. Starting with the June 2019 test registration period, candidates will submit requests for accommodations for LSAT Writing at the same time they request accommodations for the LSAT, using the same form. The process for reviewing accommodation requests will not change.
Articles in this section
- How is test security managed for the LSAT Writing?
- Can I review my writing sample after I have completed the LSAT Writing test?
- Do I have to take LSAT Writing if I have already completed a writing sample during a previous LSAT administration?
- Do I need any identification to take LSAT Writing?
- Do schools read my writing sample?
- I require special equipment to read and/or enter text into my computer. Will I be able to use that equipment for LSAT Writing?
- If I take LSAT Writing more than once, will law schools see all my writing samples?
- Is LSAT Writing required for applying to law schools?
- LSAC Contact Information
- What accommodations are available on LSAT Writing?