LSAT Writing is WCAG 2.0 AA compliant, In the event that candidates with disabilities require additional accommodation to access LSAT Writing, they are encouraged to contact an LSAC Disability Customer Service Representative at accom@LSAC.org or 215.966.6625 (toll-free: 855.384.2253) for assistance. Any request for testing accommodations must be submitted by the applicable registration deadline. LSAC is committed to working with candidates to ensure that LSAT Writing is accessible to everyone.
Articles in this section
- LSAC FAQ - How is test security managed for the LSAT Writing?
- If I take LSAT Writing more than once, will law schools see all my writing samples?
- Is LSAT Writing required for applying to law schools?
- LSAC Contact Information
- LSAC FAQ - Can I review my writing sample after I have completed the LSAT Writing test?
- LSAC FAQ - Do I have to take LSAT Writing if I have already completed a writing sample during a previous LSAT administration?
- LSAC FAQ - Do I need any identification to take LSAT Writing?
- LSAC FAQ - Do schools read my writing sample?
- LSAC FAQ - I require special equipment to read and/or enter text into my computer. Will I be able to use that equipment for LSAT Writing?
- LSAC FAQ - What accommodations are available on LSAT Writing?