LSAT Writing is WCAG 2.0 AA compliant, In the event that candidates with disabilities require additional accommodation to access LSAT Writing, they are encouraged to contact an LSAC Disability Customer Service Representative at accom@LSAC.org or 215.966.6625 (toll-free: 855.384.2253) for assistance. Any request for testing accommodations must be submitted by the applicable registration deadline. LSAC is committed to working with candidates to ensure that LSAT Writing is accessible to everyone.
Articles in this section
- How is test security managed for the LSAT Writing?
- Can I review my writing sample after I have completed the LSAT Writing test?
- Do I have to take LSAT Writing if I have already completed a writing sample during a previous LSAT administration?
- Do I need any identification to take LSAT Writing?
- Do schools read my writing sample?
- I require special equipment to read and/or enter text into my computer. Will I be able to use that equipment for LSAT Writing?
- If I take LSAT Writing more than once, will law schools see all my writing samples?
- Is LSAT Writing required for applying to law schools?
- LSAC Contact Information
- What accommodations are available on LSAT Writing?