Yes. Every candidate will be required to present a valid government-issued photo ID at the beginning of the exam. Please note that by law, US military IDs cannot be photographed and thus cannot be used for this purpose.
Articles in this section
- How is test security managed for the LSAT Writing?
- Can I review my writing sample after I have completed the LSAT Writing test?
- Do I have to take LSAT Writing if I have already completed a writing sample during a previous LSAT administration?
- Do I need any identification to take LSAT Writing?
- Do schools read my writing sample?
- I require special equipment to read and/or enter text into my computer. Will I be able to use that equipment for LSAT Writing?
- If I take LSAT Writing more than once, will law schools see all my writing samples?
- Is LSAT Writing required for applying to law schools?
- LSAC Contact Information
- What accommodations are available on LSAT Writing?