In many cases, LSAT Writing samples will be processed within a week of completion. However, candidates are advised to allow three weeks for processing before their writing sample can be used to complete a Law School Report.
Articles in this section
- How is test security managed for the LSAT Writing?
- Are the writing samples from LSAT Writing scored?
- Can I review my writing sample after I have completed the LSAT Writing test?
- Do I have to take LSAT Writing if I have already completed a writing sample during a previous LSAT administration?
- Do I need any identification to take LSAT Writing?
- Do schools read my writing sample?
- Has the structure of the writing sample changed?
- I require special equipment to read and/or enter text into my computer. Will I be able to use that equipment for LSAT Writing?
- If I take LSAT Writing more than once, will law schools see all my writing samples?
- Is LSAT Writing required for applying to law schools?