In many cases, LSAT Writing samples will be processed within a week of completion. However, candidates are advised to allow three weeks for processing before their writing sample can be used to complete a Law School Report.
Articles in this section
- LSAC FAQ - How is test security managed for the LSAT Writing?
- If I take LSAT Writing more than once, will law schools see all my writing samples?
- Is LSAT Writing required for applying to law schools?
- LSAC Contact Information
- LSAC FAQ - Can I review my writing sample after I have completed the LSAT Writing test?
- LSAC FAQ - Do I have to take LSAT Writing if I have already completed a writing sample during a previous LSAT administration?
- LSAC FAQ - Do I need any identification to take LSAT Writing?
- LSAC FAQ - Do schools read my writing sample?
- LSAC FAQ - I require special equipment to read and/or enter text into my computer. Will I be able to use that equipment for LSAT Writing?
- LSAC FAQ - What accommodations are available on LSAT Writing?